| $ MUM PRICING $
|Holliday Farm and Garden
12 inch Pots
available in a
variety of colors!
6 Mums for $50
All of our mums are planted
by seed, here, on the
Holliday Farm and Garden.
We plant a variety of mums
each year that vary in color
Come find the mum that
suits your style for fun fall
|HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR MUM
* Plant the mums in the morning hours so they will have plenty of sunlight during the day.
* If the mum is in a container they need watered every other day.
* Fertilize the mum once a month if needed, you will notice if the plant looks weak.
Use a liquid fertilizer such as Miracle Gro.
* Pinch back the bloom on the mums in the spring and continue this through the summer.
This allows the branches to grow a more full plant.
* If the branch is six or more inches long, pinch half the branch off.
* Don't pinch once summer is ending because this can slow down the plants growth. The blooms will start to develop
near the end of the summer. They will begin to show toward the end of August and last until late November.